Castle in Hawaii - Policies
Security - Yours and Ours/Security Deposit:
- You assume full responsibility for the space you rent and its contents, as well as your personal property.
- Always close sliding glass doors and lock all doors when you leave. Lock your automobiles when parked.
- A $200.00 security deposit is due upon making your reservation. The security deposit will be refunded one week after your departure if the space was left as it was found upon arrival. Any damaged or missing items will be deducted (or if anything was removed by mistake, the items may be returned or replaced in order to receive your security deposit in full.)
- There will be no refunds or adjustments made for any unexpected situation beyond our control such as bugs, rodents, weather and the like, which can sometimes be part of our tropical "aloha" life.
- Full rental payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your payment is not received by the due date, your reservation will be subject to cancellation.
- Rent must be paid in U.S. funds by PayPal, personal check or money order.
Maintenance and Repairs:
- We make every effort to ensure that all equipment within each rental is in working order. In the event of a breakdown, we will strive to repair it as soon as possible after being notified of a problem.
- We cannot guarantee that televisions, appliances, high speed access, etc. will not break down during your stay and therefore, no refunds or adjustments will be made for mechanical failure.
- All rooms are designated as non-smoking.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Your security deposit will be forfeit and for any damage, loss, or excessive cleaning needed or any unpaid rent resulting from your stay.
- We try to be as green as possible and ask your kokua (help/cooperation) by recycling, composting and turning off lights when not in use or when you leave your suite.
Thank you for choosing our Castle in Hawaii
for your Big Island vacation!